We are excited to announce that on May 31, two years after the original campaign, a new Broken Tales expansion called Broken Tales: Lost Stories will be launched on Kickstarter!
What's in Lost Stories?
Lost Stories is a brand new expansion made by the same team that delivered the other books, featuring:
- New Scenarios based on fairytales the Community has been vocal about, and a few stories we really wanted to break (yes, there’s also Santa Claus).
- The Nemeses, new super-villains summoned by The One Who Plots in the Shadows to expand or continue the Broken Tales campaign, with new locations, new story hooks, and more.
- A novel cast of Hunters, many of whom will be exclusive to campaign backers.
- New Dark Presences & Treasures of the Order from stories we didn’t explore in the previous books.
- The City of the Order, Rome. A new mega-location the Hunters can visit between assignments, rich with NPCs, story hooks, and intrigue!
- And much more!
That's not all. By popular demand, we’ll also have some lavish accessories: custom Broken Tales dice and the Storyteller’s Screen!
Download a new Huntress, now!
- Sign up on this landing page to express your interest. You will immediately receive one of the new Hunters - actually, a double Huntress - inspired by the Snow Queen, Miss Snow & Lady Storm. You'll notice right away that we're experimenting with brand new mechanics.
- You can already bookmark the campaign on Kickstarter. That helps us notify you when the campaign is live and make sure we start strong – we have plenty of Stretch Goals to unlock, so smash that button!