Quickstart Broken Tales PDF 🇬🇧 🇺🇸
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH 🇬🇧 🇺🇸
Once upon a time, a child saved the world of fairytales. His reward was a wish.
The One Who Plots in the Shadows saw an opportunity to tarnish the child’s heart, whispering to him a corrupted idea. The child asked the King of Fairytales that the Villains, accursed for centuries, be granted a new life. This was to be their chance for redemption. This was how the Villains became good. But any light needs a shadow, and in turn, the Heroes became evil. At that moment, all fairytales were shattered.
Broken Tales is a dark Tabletop RPG of upside-down fairy tales, where villains seek redemption, and nothing is how you remember it.--
PDF, color, 24 pages + 5 Character Sheets + Reference Sheets and Bookmark. In this Quickstart, you'll find everything you need to start with Broken Tales:
- The streamlined rules of Monad Echo to run your first game.
- The guidelines to tune into Broken Tales' vibe, and to describe our playground, a dark version of 18th century Europe.
- Red-Hood Iskra, a ready-to-play Scenario inspired by Red Riding Hood.
- Five pregen PCs to be used with Red-Hood Iskra and other Scenarios we'll introduce during the Kickstarter campaign.
- The soundtrack for Red-Hood Iskra, composed by Jane Toikka.
<transcy>Free shipping over €80 (this offer is valid for Italy only)</transcy>
Place an order of at least 80 € (any combination of items) and shipping is on us!
<transcy>Questions? Contact us!</transcy>
If you need clarification on something, write us. We will reply within a few hours!